AdHive will be the first AI-controlled Influencer Marketing platform with Blockchain technological solutions. The AdHive platform fully automates all steps of interaction with influencers in order to save a huge amount of time and effort for advertisers. The platform will offer brands the opportunity to place a native video ad on an unlimited number of influencer channels without having to worry about proper execution. Native video advertising will become easy to run, and new opportunities for blog monetization will power community development and increase audience and advertising capacity.
The core mission of Adhive.tv is to create a new world of advertising by increasing reach for brands and providing a way to monetise blogs while creating better content for viewers. Our main goal is to remove the boundaries between brands and influencers, taking control of the fastest growing segment of advertising.
The main advantage of Adhive.tv over the current system of multiple influencer marketplaces is that there is no time wasted on peer-to-peer communication between advertisers and influencers. With AdHive, advertisers do not need to choose a particular influencer and control the placement — the platform does it automatically. The platform will choose relevant influencers, propose tasks and conditions, confirm acceptance of terms, ensure proper placement, and release payment when the task is complete. All these actions are performed automatically, saving time for advertisers.
One of the features of the platform is complex and reliable assessment of native video ad placement efficiency by community members, making advertising measurable and understandable with proven results. The Platform can analyze the mentioning of words and showing of brands on video channels to find the volume of brand coverage and that of competitors.
- No direct communication payments between advertisers and influencers — payments are released by smart contracts when AI confirms that the work is done properly;
- No need to choose influencers — just choose the target audience and the platform will do the rest;
- No messy chats, endless questions and comments — all tasks are formalized to be confirmed by Machine Learning modules for video and speech recognition.
Young people under the age of 25 watch almost no TV, therefore they can hardly be reached by display ads. Traditional channels of video advertising are limited. Millennials are watching video blogs, looking for answers not on Google, but on YouTube. The price of placement on famous influencers’ channels can be comparable to TV or even higher, but the price of placement on unknown channels is quite affordable. However, operationally, it is difficult to place similar commercials on more than 20-30 channels at the same time.
The main difference between traditional ad agencies and AdHive is the ability of Adhive.tv to work with a group of small influencers, providing more accurate targeting and reaching a broader audience with a lower price per contact. Via API, each influencer shares statistical data about the audience of the channel: number of video views, likes and comments, subscribers, involvement of the audience, regions of viewers, duration of the views, etc. The advertiser will get an overview of the audiences of various influencers and can filter for his target audience, getting a list of only those influencers who match it. However, it is impractical to choose influencers manually, so the platform is void of personal placement.
After the advertiser sets up a campaign, each influencer from the selection can respond to the task and perform it, receiving payment the same day. During the whole process the advertiser and influencer can not communicate with each other directly — only with the platform. The platform arranges the deal and manages the task of buying views from influencers and selling prices to advertisers.
|Price||1 ADH = 0.0002 ETH|
|Accepting||ETH, BTC, Fiat|
|Soft cap||2,000,000 USD|
|Hard cap||3,000,000 USD|
- Serguei Popov - Scientific and token product concept advisor
- Ivo Georgiev - Ad Tech Advisor
- Eyal Hertzog - Blockchain and ad tech advisor
- Ariel Israilov - Investment Advisor
- Soheil Mirpour - Business development advisor
- Chad Pollitt - Native advertising advisor
- Dmitry Malyanov - Project development, operations, co-founder
- Vadim Budaev - HR, technological development, co-founder
- Alexandr Kuzmin - Token model development, investment and financial management, co-founder
- Dmitry Romanov - Strategy and business development
- Ivan Kotov - Operations, marketing
- Kristina Kurapova - Legal compliance and structuring
- Larry Christopher Bates - USA Community manager
- Denis Vorobev - Software development. Artificial Intelligence expert
- Denis Dymont - Frontend and full stack developer
- Alena Vinokurova - Project Manager
MVP for video recognition modules presented.
First client for video recognition from media industry.
AdHive idea conceived, customer development conducted.
Negotiations with partners, Token Sale preparation.
Presale and tokensale phase 1
Activation of Bancor Token Changer
ADH token listing with exchanges
Community assessment functionality rolled outADH convertible into several crypto and fiat currencies at the platform
Mobile app for influencers released
AdHive risk manager module mitigates currency risks in expensive campaigns
Education mechanics for influencers and advertisers to increase campaigns efficiency
Ad placement on real-time streaming platformsToken Sale Phase 3
Release of systems for metadata and background analysis on video channels
Rapid expansion to new markets
Identification of brand/logo/object/phrase on video to analyze the impact of ads on live streams associated with the platform
Identification of the impact of ads on live