AMLT by Coinfirm
|Token price||1 AMLT = 0.0003387075 ETH|
AMLT is a token that helps to get products as well as some fundamental rights on the platform linked with AML.
Apart from spending tokens on the different process that required verification, the team people belonging to the network get AMLT tokens as rewards when they exchange relevant ratings and data. This is how complete transparency and compliance is taken care of all the transactions that are successfully made on the platform.
The most primary goal that AMLT wishes to meet is to build up a very genuine, secure, transparent, and most importantly a democratic network that serves a crystal clear vision to the other side of the cryptocurrency world. It helps to perceive observance with a lot of necessary amendments and requirements following up.
AMLT aims to build up an open and a see-through industry functioning on cryptocurrency. Coinfirm is known as the developer of the AMLT token and the same AMLT token can be used to get hold of lots of products and services.
AMLT tokens are used within the platform as a part of utility for Coinfirm as well as the observance platform.
The major aspect that it follows is the use of big data and algorithms to offer data and structure that helps to ensure efficiency and helps in taking care of the cost. Overall, a total of 200+ algorithms have been so far used in the flourishing platform. This also triggers it to process at least a total of 100 reports in a second.
The different currencies that it supports are Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Dash as for now.
The different diversified benefits that are delivered to the users are:
· AMLT presents a token that helps to rightly get access to products.
· In order to provide ratings and data, the members of the network receive the AMLT token.
· It ensures having a very secure and decentralized platform for bestowing transparency overall.
One of the major issues that companies struggle through is compliance. Well, the AMLT of coinfirm’s focuses on three major segments that require the utmost attention and they are.
· Anti-Money Laundering — AML
· Counter Terrorist Financing — CTF
· Know Your Customer — KYC
In the grown-up world of blockchain and cryptocurrency, these three aspects play a crucial role. AMLT wishes to help all the companies to nurture and to maintain the requirements while the business is completely looked after at the other end.
Some of the primary problems that AMLT seeks to take care of are listed below:
· It is a well-known fact that Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies are mostly observed passing through AML compliances for years. These services are yet to be looked after.
· With each passing day, the use of cryptocurrency acceptance is growing and on the other hand, the markets don’t have enough tools to sort the risks coming alongside.
· Smart contracts are most of the times used for laundering of money and financing but companies don’t have enough solution for these as well.
- 400,000,000 Total AMLT Tokens generated in smart contract
- 210,000,000 Tokens available to public at launch
- 120,000,000 Data rewards pool for Network Members
- 4% Dev team and bonuses
- 2% Consultants/Advisors
- 1% Ambassadors/Referrals
- 10% Founding Team
- 0,5% Charity
- Pawel Kuskowski - CEO & Founder
- Pawel Aleksander - CIO & Co-founder
- Jakub Fijolek - CTO & Co-founder
- Grant Blaisdell - CMO & Co-founder
- Maciej Ziólkowski - Co-founder
- PRE 1.0 AMLT
The Coinfirm AML/CTF Platform provides secure solution for virtual currency ecosystem.
- 1.0 AMLT
AMLT can be exchanged for AML Risk Reports with a substantial discount.
- 2.0 AMLT
AMLT Wallet integrated with the Platform. Users who went through the identification and verification process are able to exchange information for participating in the Daily Distribution of AMLT.