BitRewards is a blockchain rewards and loyalty system for e-commerce businesses. It enables online stores to reward their shoppers with a cryptocurrency "BIT", which helps to increase sales by an average of 17%. Because of the blockchain and our unique business model, this cutting-edge loyalty system is offered to the businesses free of charge.
With the advent of decentralized technologies, bringing the new approach to the transfer of value, the loyalty industry is bound to change profoundly.
The customers don't care about the loyalty to brands or merchants — they want free stuff and easily switch brands.
And the merchants need to protect their bottom line and try to extract as much from every customer as possible often slipping to manipulation.
BitRewards is designed to turn this around and make merchants and customers friends again.
It is an AI-based blockchain loyalty platform and ecosystem that enables online retailers to reward their customers' purchases, friends' invites, social media actions, personal details and data sharing and other valuable behavior with crypto-currency "BIT".
It has an absolute value for the customers, as they get for their purchases and activities the liquid Ethereum-based tokens, which can be traded at an exchange, transferred to another wallet or redeemed for purchases. The tokens are also designed so that they can go up in value in the course of time, which will give the customers a chance to see their rewards appreciate rather than expire.
Merchants get valuable loyalty technology, which allows them to manage the behavior of their users via the data-driven set of tools, which they can frictionlessly integrate with their web stores.
A comprehensive loyalty program increases the merchant’s revenue by dozens of percentage points*. The merchants are also tapping into the crypto-enthusiasts audience, which is very active and appreciates the attention from the early adopters of technology.
The unique value proposition for the merchants is that BitRewards will offer this premium out of the box software free of charge. They will only have to buy BIT tokens to reward their users. The value of such software starts from $100-200/month. Therefore thousands of online stores will be keen to connect to the platform. We can make such a claim because we operate in the market of rewards and loyalty software for more than five years and know the problems and daily needs of the merchants.
The team of BitRewards consists of probably the strongest tech core, who works on the blockchain for the retail industry. Coupled with business development and financial expertise of other members, the team is perfectly prepared to deliver an impeccable product to the global market.
Competition is far behind with little experience, confusing business models and often non-existing product.
BitRewards is compatible with the most existing e-commerce systems (Magento, Shopify, WordPress, Ecwid, etc.) and has signed letters of intent with the online store builder platforms, which service more than a million online stores globally.
|Price||1 BIT = 0.00003472 ETH|
|Soft cap||3,000,000 USD|
|Hard cap||15,000,000 USD|
- Alex Egorov - CEO
- Alexander Nevidimov - CTO, Blockchain architecture, Big Data expert
- Andrey Kladov - Mobile architecture, blockchain
- Vitaliy Makarenko - COO
- Marat Arslanov - CMO
- Segey Alisov - Head of design
- Ilya Starovoitov - Business Development
- Slava Zytsar - Frontend engineer
- Dmitri Semenov - QA engineer
- Max Litkevich - Technical support engineer
- Nail Gazizyanov - Chat-bot, machine learning engineer
- Vasiliy Kurkin - Fullstack engineer
- Sergey Edinin - Backend developer
- Evgheniy Ahmetgareev - Network security engineer
- Roman Mukhutdinov - Frontend engineer
- Ramil Zayneev - Full-stack developer
- Alexey Gritsyna - Business Development, E-commerce
- Greg Mann - USA Sales and IR, Board member
- Rumen Slavchov - PR, IR, Marketing and Stucturing
- Ivan Anichkov - Advisor Enterprise solutions, Data Expert
- John McNaughton - Advisor Payments processing and finance advisor
- Sergey Fradkov - International scaling and business development
- Roman Yankovskiy - Legal Advisor
- Reuben Godfrey - Advisor, PR, global scaling
- Jason Hung - Advisor, technology, Greater China scaling
- Sergei Repko - ICO strategy, marketing, IR
- Renat Razumov - Advisor blockchain, vision
- Nathan Christian - Advisor
- Alex Linenko - Tokenomics, business and financial model, strategy.
- Anton Pushkov - Legal Advisor
- November, 2016 - February, 2017
Development of a points based loyalty system GIFTD designed to reward shoppers. (Сompleted)
- February – October, 2017
Structuring the concept of using Ethereum blockchain with loyalty and rewards tools and customer development of the cryptorewards for e-commerce industry, team hiring. (Сompleted)
- October 2017 - May 2018
The full-functioning loyalty system BitRewards for the retailer and the user's crypto-wallet connected to the loyalty program, with access on the website of retailer and BitRewards website
- March - June, 2018
Retailer Crypto-wallet and liquidity management smart contract
- June - July, 2018
Integration of loyalty system with Lightning Network and Raiden Network (after the launch of these technologies).
- June - August, 2018
Customer’s Mobile app with crypto-wallet.
- July - November, 2018
Introduction of digital gift cards and scanning of loyalty cards into the mobile wallet.
- September - December, 2018
Mobile SDK for merchants’ apps.
- January - April, 2019
Integration of AI and machine learning into the BitRewards platform.
- April - May, 2019
Blockchain based traffic exchange between online and offline merchants.