Coinvest is the world’s first decentralized investment trading market for cryptocurrencies. We are determined to democratize cryptocurrencies by creating tools to provide mechanisms for consumers to seamlessly, securely, and safely invest and use cryptocurrencies.
Coinvest is creating a future where users have one platform, one wallet, and one token (COIN), that enables anyone to create a digital investment portfolio to invest in multiple cryptocurrencies. Thereby reducing the cost, risk, and complexity associated with investing in cryptocurrencies on centralized exchanges or investment funds. Centralized third parties that are often needed in traditional investment use cases are replaced with smart contracts that act as autonomous agents and programmatically compensate all users, investors, and owners within the entire Coinvest ecosystem.
- Create a Coinvest Virtual Portfolio with Your Favorite Cryptocurrencies
- Trade and Withdraw Investments (+ Profit) Directly with our Smart Contract
- Easily spend cryptocurrencies using your debit card account
Investing in cryptocurrencies today is an extremely difficult and a intensive process. Exchanges require KYC authorization which can take hours (if not days) to validate. Coinvest legally bypasses the KYC process as there is no exchange in fiat currency, assets, and as the Coinvest smart contract is the custodian of your deposited funds.
Securely storing cryptonized assets is imperative but not trivial. Some coins and tokens have different standards and require different wallets. As a consumer, you have to choose between different wallet options (such as hot, cold, paper, etc.) depending on your risk appetite. Storing assets yourself is feasible for some; however, complicated and risk hacking and user-error. With Coinvest, there is no storage of investment assets as all portfolios are completely digital.
Prices in cryptocurrency can be extremely volatile. Acquiring assets at the wrong price and time can be the difference in gains or losses. There are currently limited investment options that empower users to execute flexible buying options such as shorting and price limit orders. Coinvest is one of the first in the industry to offer this functionality.
Unlike current exchanges, Coinvest offers index funds containing a portfolio of cryptonized assets related to components such as market capitalization, industry, etc. The index funds enable users the ability to invest without individually and actively purchasing assets themselves. Meanwhile, providing broad market exposure, low operating expenses, and low portfolio turnover.
There are currently no investment vehicles that enable investors to curate and invest in an index of cryptonized assets created by themselves. Current investment, index, and mutual funds are managed by third-party asset managers and offer no flexibility and control of the fund itself. Personal curated index funds on Coinvest empower users to control the assets, distribution percentages, rebalances, and withdrawals of their own individual fund.
Investing in cryptocurrencies require sending funds direct to an exchange or investment fund (which inherently creates centralization and high risk as they are the custodian of your funds). Exchanges and investment funds also hold and control your funds until you request to withdraw them (pending no lock out periods). Coinvest does not accept any funds (fiat, cryptocurrency, etc.) or payments direct from users. User funds are held in escrow and controlled by the Coinvest autonomous bot (computer code) within a smart contract in the Coinvest protocol. Users can withdraw funds or close their positions at any time and obtain distributions automatically via the Coinvest smart contract. The Coinvest investment process requires no human involvement or interaction.
All investments made through the Coinvest platform are backed by the cryptonized assets themselves. To ensure liquidity, Coinvest employs two reserves. Investments will only be executed based upon available assets in the reserve, ensuring the security of all users. A percentage of company revenue is allocated for additional purchases to increase liquidity and scale the reserve in relation to growth.
- 45%: Crowdsale Reserve (Including Bonus)
- 25%: COIN Reserve (Held in Smart Contract)
- 16%: Employee and Advisor Option Pool to Recruit and Retain Talent
- 10%: Ecosystem Development and Partnerships
- 4%: Private Whitelist Reserve (Including Bonus)
|Price||1100 COIN = 700 USD|
- Damon Nam - Founder and Executive Director
- Byron Levels - Technology Director
- Taylor Rieckens - Business Development Director
- Ramiro Galan - Creative Director
- Umar Irshad - User Experience and Interface Director
- Kevin Huynh - Analytics and Operations Director
- Mark Ayad - Finance Director
- Kim Huynh - Marketing Director
- Ben Tossell - Community Director
- Dexaran Derat - Blockchain Engineer
- Robert Forster - Blockchain Engineer
- Alexander Kravchenko - Engineering
- Elena Troyanskaya - Engineering
- Dmitriy Golovchenko - Engineering
- Pete Cashmore - FOUNDER AND CEO OF MASHABLE
- Tony Scott - FOUNDER AND CEO OF TONY SCOTT GROUP
- Summer 2017
- Market Research and Feasibility Analysis
- Legal Diligence
- Company Incorporation
- Fall 2017
- Initial Protocol Architecture, Design, and Development
- Token Protocol Audits
- Alpha Release
- Winter 2017
- Token Offering
- Private Beta
- Public Release
- Mobile Platform Support
- Debit Accounts
- Coinvest Wallet API’s