|Token price||1 CRPT = 0.0001 BTC|
|Accepting||BTC, ETH, Fiat|
|Soft cap||500 BTC|
|Hard cap||14,500 BTC|
|Distributed in ICO||70%|
A cryptobank is a new kind of bank that provides the same type of services as a traditional high street bank, but with cryptoassets such as a cryptocurrencies and tokens rather than everyday money we are used to seeing today (often referred to as fiat money).
Cryptobanks provide a service-payment infrastructure; a communication between the crypto-world and the fiat-world, opening up an opportunity for users to pay in cryptoassets, and the merchant to receive funds fiat money for services such as telephone, utilities, penalties, loans, taxes, internet, and so on. In simple terms, a cryptobank enables you to spend cryptocurrency in the real world.
The main purpose of digital wallets is the transfer and storage of crypto assets. Like a savings account but with no interest, or the transfer from one crypto wallet to another crypto wallet. Crypterium’s Cryptobank offers so much more. As well as enabling the spending of the wallet’s digital assets though the crypto2fiat exchange it provides a wide range of additional important banking services such as asset currency exchange, lending, cross border payments and acquiring services (the ability for a merchant to receive a payment other than cash) for companies based on our own payment infrastructure. We also provide access for developers to our crypto-payment infrastructure through the open platform OpenAPI.
Many members of the Crypterium management team are highly experienced digital payment professionals coming from some of the most innovative Fintech sectors in Europe and having spent the better part of 10 years developing digital payment and banking solutions. This team is supported by experienced financial professionals and experienced C level executives who have worked in several different markets and countries.
When combined, the team has attracted more than $50 million in investments toward fintech projects they have been responsible for creating and developing, including PayQR (Russia’s leading independent contactless payment platform – see further comment below), Workle (a digital sales platform that has over 1.5 million independent users selling everything from credit cards to security alarms) and Bonus Club (a digital loyalty program that is integrated into leading publishers’ websites).
Crypterium's goal is to provide a complete vertically integrated service that encompasses the best ideas from the entire community of the world's best blockchain enthusiasts.
- Mobile Cryptobank
- Instant cryptocurrency payments without limits in 42 mln stores
- Loyalty programs and cashback
- Contactless payments via NFC, QR, ApplePay, AndroidPay
- Cryptocurrency Acquiring
- Solutions for every sphere of retail trade and services
- Native integrations with POS software
- Crypto-to-fiat settlements
- OpenAPI Platform
- AppStore for retail cryptocurrency software and solutions
- Own decentralized server infrastructure
- Third-party integrations – Easy!
- Blockchain Based Loans
- Instant loans anywhere in the world
- Combination of current scoring systems and smart contracts
- Uniﬁed exchange for liquidity and lowering risks
- 70% Distributed to Community
- 15% Reserved Funding
- 9% Founders and Team
- 3% Advisors
- 3% Bounty campaign
- Gleb Markov - CEO, Co-founder
- Vladimir Gorbunov - CCO & CFO, Co-founder
- Austin Kimm - COO, Co-founder
- Slava Semenchuk - Project Development Director
- Pavel Rasputin - CMO
- Nick Evdokimov - Strategy Director
- Dimitriy Fomin - CTO, Head of Security & QA
- George Ermakov - Strategy Development Manager
- Simon Sergeev - Head of Support & Communications
- Igor Tszyan-Nyn-Tsay - Head of Law & Regulation
- Ivan Vasiliev - Senior R&D Engineer
- Igor Semenchenko - Lead Mathematician, Senior Architect Developer
- Ruff Rubaker - Аrt Director
- Steven Polyak - Managing Director, Co-founder
- Ilya Churakov - Video Producer
- Mike Raitsyn - Founder of ICObox
- Keith Teare - Executive Chair at Accelerated Digital Ventures
- Elie Galem - Chief Investment Officer at Eastmore Group
- Katrina Arden - Founder of Blockchain Law Group
- Fabio Tamburrano - Experienced CFO, General Director and current
- Roger Crook - CEO of Capital Springboard
- Andras Kristof - CTO at Yojee, Founder and CEO of Fembusa Terminals Pte Ltd x
- 2013 Contactless Payment Technologies
First company in Eastern Europe to develop mobile payments solutions based on QR-code scanning. Raised more than $1m in investments during round A.
- 2015 Universal tool for daily payments
More than 300 integrations with the most popular e-commerce retail services delivering universal payment application for most common daily needs. Successfully raised $7m during round B.
- 2017 Interbanking direct payment protocol
Creation of a Direct debit protocol that is key to ensuring payment processes can be applied with virtually zero fees, enabling users to focus on their payment experience and rewards.
- 2018 Mobile Cryptobank
Cryptocurrencies effectively enable users to make international low cost secure transactions. Mobile cryptobank maintains the best payment experience and enriches it with a wide range of practical features.
- 2020 Cryptocurencies Ecosystem
Drivers required for the cryptoeconomy to emerge as the standard for those things that can not be developed out of the current box and which require dedicated technology solutions.