|Token price||1 ENJL = 0.5 USD|
|Tokens for sale||10,000,000 ENJL|
|Accepting||ETH, BTC, Fiat|
|Hard cap||10,000,000 ENJL|
First 3 days 20%
Second 3 days 15%
Third 3 day 10%
Fourth 3 days 5%
Enjoy Life is a team of 20 enthusiasts and professionals who teamed up in 2014 to eliminate barriers between crypto community and the traditional economy.
In 2017, our efforts were embodied in the creation of an application for smartphones, which combines a payment system, discount programs and a trading platform.
Up to date, the Enjoy Life platform operates in 4 countries (Ukraine, Russia, Kazakhstan, Poland). Already now, more than 150 business partners have joined us, who have received a system in which each user can freely, securely and comfortably receive, store and send both cryptocurrency and fiat payments without third party converting services, payment systems, personal accounts and online stores.
The Bitcoin replenishment and conversion mechanism has already been implemented, and in December 2017 - users will be able to operate with Ethereum.
Enjoy Life contains ready CRM system that easily integrates into any trade's sphere. You can instantly track all transactions and orders related to partner companies. The component of CRM-system Enjoy Life is the application for business - Enjoy Cashier.
- One-time fee for registration and activation of the Enjoy Cashier account, without additional payments
- Free creation of advertising campaigns and visualized business cards
- 10% profit from any customer purchase
- Access to the entire Enjoy Life client base
- A franchise that allows to receive 12% of the funds from the discount given to the customer from each check
- Access to all discounts of business partners
- Payment using QR code
- Multicurrency wallet (cryptocurrency and fiat money) for all purchases
- Cryptocurrency purchase and its exchange within the application
- Additional income from purchases of invited friends
- All investors who purchase from 500,000 tokens during the ICO have an exclusive opportunity to choose any country.
- The selected country will be assigned to the investor for one year. This will mean that 70% of all collected commission payments will be paid to the investor every 3 months as royalty within 12 months from the moment of granting the franchise right by transferring to the investor's ETH wallet.
- If within 12 months the number of active users in a fixed territory is more than 0.03% of the total official number of citizens, the franchise will be extended for another 12 months and will be renewed in the future, subject to 30% annual growth up to 10% level. After that, the franchise is fixed indefinitely.
- 2% of the sold tokens for the bounty program and
- 7% of the sold tokens for the project team.
- All unsold and undistributed tokens are burned.
- Andrey Makarchev - CEO and founder
- Evgeny Balagura
- Alexandr Buzaev
- Alexandr Ryzhikov
- Natalya Shlyakhova
- Alexandr Bondar
- Maxim Kupchenko
- Bogdan Krasnikov
- Vladimir Bukovsky
- Yuriy Pashko
- Darya Sabinina
- Vladislav Palamarchyuk
- Andrey Olefirenko - Managing partner. Lawyer
- Artur Nonko - Managing partner. Lawyer
- Roman Kravchenko - Senior Associate. Lawyer
- Yulia Padalka - Auditor
- November 2014
Creation of company Enjoy Life
- February 2015
Concept development and start of the work on the project
- July 2016
Team building and mobile application development
- May 2017
Negotiations and connection of business partners to the platform
- November 2017
- December 2017
- February 2018
Token introduction to the trading exchange
- March 2018
Integration of tokens into the system of payments and transfers within the system. Registration of a financial company with the appropriate licenses acquirement.
- July 2018
Expansion of the platform functionality, opening of the Call Center.
- September 2018
Integration with Visa/MasterCard and elctronic money, launch of the trading platform.
- December 2018
Payment system introduction for online stores, connection of API
- February 2019
System duplication for European countries and CIS
- June 2019
Integration of the payment system in large European networks