|Token price||ERT = 0.78 - 1.04 EUR|
|Tokens for sale||24,000,000|
|Distributed in ICO||40%|
|Dividends||ERT holders do not receive dividends.|
We are gamers, and we know what gamers want.
Thus, we created eSports.com - the home of eSports. The website aims to become the biggest content community platform worldwide und lift eSports coverage to the next level, on par with sports tv coverage.
The site will offer coaching services from pro players, charity tournaments with celebrities, world class stats – and a crypto-based virtual currency ERT (eSports Reward Tokens) that can be used for all kinds of transactions on the site.
This high-quality experience, meaningful to gamers all over the world, will enable them to share, curate and enjoy great content together and even participate in or contribute to events.
All our users can participate in creating content for those areas by writing guides or producing videos. They can also get paid for this in our eSports Reward Tokens (ERT) – which we currently offer for presale through our contribution campaign. The actual public sale starts on November 1st 1pm CET. We already reached more than 2 million Euros in funding from the crowdsale. To find more info and in-depth interviews with the founders in English and German please visit our youtube channel: Youtube Channel
The Esports Reward Token (ERT) will be our “Miles and more” program. Anything on the portal can be bought with ERT. We may even be able to allow betting directly on the portal via ERT, depending on the legislative environment in Malta.
Since on eSports.com we decentralize the creation of content, it was a natural decision to also decentralize ERT into a blockchain product. If we had a regular loyalty program, we could just change the terms and conditions and this would have a significant impact on the value as well as freedom of ERT holders assets. With taking the blockchain approach we allow ERT holders to decide what and when they want to do with their tokens without anyone being able to influence, not even eSports.com.
In general, we plan to tokenize our portal as much as possible, while remaining within legal boundaries.
Here’s what you’ll be able to do with the token right away:
- Buy Hardware/ games/ in-game content/ apparel in the shop
- Buy coaching lessons, learning videos, tutorials or 1on1 strategy advice in the eSports university from our coaches and community members
- Unlock exclusive content, such as a unique line in gamerswear, or access to subscriber-only videos.
- Reward others for creating content and be rewarded.
- Unlock the premium subscription tiers.
In regular time intervals we will hold a raffle, where each smallest unit of ERT (basically an ERT satoshi) acts as a
ticket to participate. All details of the raffle will be released at a later point in time. A jackpot will be created based on the company’s earnings during that time period, and the owner of the winning token will be awarded the full prize money - paid out in cryptocurrency.
In order to hold this raffle, we must adhere to a few policies:
- This will require us to be licensed for a gambling license and we will acquire such a license to legally offer the raffle
- Specific requirements for the lottery and distribution into jackpot are still being gathered. We will reveal more details once they emerge and can be communicated.
- Team - 20% 12,000,000
- Investor - 5% 3,000,000
- Buffer - 10% 6,000,000
- Bonus - 5% 3,000,000
- Company cold storage - 20% 12,000,000
- ICO - 40% 24,000,000
- Benjamin Föckersperger - CHIEF ESPORTS OFFICER & CO-FOUNDER
- Philipp Geppert - CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER & CO-FOUNDER
- Robin Lawson - CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER
- Michael Broda - CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
- Ivan Nikolaev - HEAD OF ESPORTS TRADING
- Hristo Traktorski - PRODUCT OWNER
- Benjamin Kratsch - GLOBAL CONTENT DIRECTOR
- Joseph F. Borg - LEGAL COUNSEL
- Theo Goodman - Head of community management
- Melissa Blau - DIRECTOR, IGAMING CAPITAL
- Eric Benz - MD, CRYPTOPAY
- Mate Tokay - COO @ BITCOIN.COM
- Dan Verowski - WRITER & IDEA FACILITATOR
- Heiko Hubertz - CEO OF WHOW GAMES
- Esteban Van Gor - ICO & CRYPTOCURRENCY EXPERT, LAWYER
- Bryan Larkin - CEO @ SKYLAB TECHNOLOGY
- Esteban Van Goor - ICO & CRYPTOCURRENCY EXPERT, LAWYER
- December 2017
- Go live with first version of the portal and betting offer.
- General content creation begins and is brought online
- League of Legens and CS:GO verticals are open
- Languages: ENG, GER
- Q1 2018
- Develop more features and roll them out
- Send teams to every major tournament/event to produce our own content coverage
- Add languages: RU, SP
- Q2 2018
- Search for and decision of the location for the Esports University at Berlin
- Expand into more languags / games such as Hearthstone, DOTA2, Overwatch and so on
- Start heavy marketing campaign in core markets together with sponsored teams and TV/twitch presence
- Q3 2018
- Building and developing the Esports University
- Add Casino/regular sportsbook to the platform
- Start our 24/7 esports content stream together with partners
- Expand into more test markets in Europe and legal assessment on expansion into Asia and (with subscription gaming only!) USA
- Q4 2018
- Opening of the Esports University
- Unlock premium account system
- Expand into specific Asian countries
- Start developing of a subscription gaming solution for the US
- 1st half of 2019
- Introducing our premium subscriptions
- Go live in Asia and US (subscription gaming)
- Launch of first Esports University competitive teams
- 2nd half of 2019
- Launching v2.0 of the community platform including all features demanded by the community
- Spread into new technologies such as VR live reporting
- First competitive results from our Esports University Teams