|Token price||1 EXY = 0.001 ETH|
|Tokens for sale||33,000,000|
|Accepting||BTC, ETH, Various, Fiat|
|Hard cap||33,000 ETH|
|Distributed in ICO||33%|
Our mission is to encourage the adoption of cryptocurrency on a global scale by creating an intuitive, easy to use application that is suitable for wide scale usage. We expect mass adoption within the next 3 years. Anyone who needs to make a consultation via the Experty app will also have a cryptocurrency wallet in their pocket.
Our current focus is on solving the talent crisis in the blockchain community by allowing experts to monetize their skills through a skype-like voice and video application. Payments are handled through an automated smart contract system using Experty’s native token EXY. This will let companies obtain the talent they need, allowing the blockchain community to continue to expand and flourish.
- Instant access
There are a lack of incentives to share phone numbers with strangers and answer their calls. Experty aims to solve this problem. Through Experty any influencer, professional, or expert can grant instant access to their knowledge from anywhere in the world to anyone in the world.
- Instant answers
Calls can be made over Experty with very little setup. This means that answers from qualified experts can be obtained at short notice. Per minute rates are set by publicly rated experts, and refunds can be given via the smart contract if they fail to provide adequate service.
- Instant payment
Experty allows experts to be paid instantly for time they spend on a call, without going through third party intermediaries. Callers don’t have to pay upfront, as payment is handled during the call through our smart contract system.
To increase decentralization, we have decided to depart from the classic approach of creating a marketplace where users can search for a specialist. The market is already fully saturated with such services.
Instead of using a central marketplace, we are implementing a completely decentralized solution. Users are free to share their Experty contact information wherever they want, such as discussion boards, Linkedin profiles, their websites, Twitter, etc. This way, blockchain experts aren’t limited to a single marketplace.
In our first year we will work with influencers and companies in the blockchain space to increase adoption of the application. Later on, we would like to expand and integrate with large portals such as GitHub, Linkedin, Quora, and Coursera.
We believe it's a very efficient go-to-market strategy and win-win situation between the users, the company and large web portals. Using a revenue sharing model, they will have an incentive to integrate the Experty.io platform into their existing system. We will also provide them software development services in order to make the integration process as smooth as possible.
- Kamil Przeorski - CEO Founder
- Tom Dyl - CTO CO-Founder
- Greg Kucmierz - Solidity engineer, co-founder
- Blaise Mathai - Communications Manager
- Sarah Khan - Project Director
- Anatolii Menlyk - Full Stack Developer
- Hubert Stemplewski - Mobile Developer
- Alex Kowalczuk - Software QA
- Adam Strzempa - Mobile Developer
- Patryk Szczyglo - Mobile Developer
- Pawel Rokosz - Frontend Developer
- Matt Saczewski - Marketing Manager
- Luke Kubica - Mobile Developer
- Daniel Chmiel - Fullstack developer
- Patryk Huzarski - Frontend Developer
- Company foundation of software consulting company React Poland.
- First small crypto project for SatoshiPay
- Initial solidity smart contracts and web3 internal projects
- Blockchain projects research and analysis
- Q1 2017
- Project concept
- Q2 2017
- Started development
- Q3 2017
- Seed investment round $700,000
- Q4 2017
- Alpha release + planned Token Generation Event
- Q1 2018
- Mobile/Webapp Beta
- Contacts Management
- Ethereum Wallet
- Mobile: Messaging, Voice Calls
- WebApp: Balance, Messaging
- Q2 2018
- Security Audit
- Market Release
- Call-Me Web Links
- Mobile: Availiability Schedule
- WebApp: Voice Calls, Availiability Schedule
- Q3 2018
- Desktop Beta
- Mobile: Video Calls, Balance Management
- WebApp: Video Calls
- Q4 2018
- Desktop Release
- Fiat Fateway
- Advanced Payment Rles
- Desktop (MacOS/Windows): Balance management, Messaging, Video Calls
- Mobile: UX Update
- WebApp: UX Update
- Q1 2019
- Refinement Based on Users Feedback
- Screen sharing
- Q2 2019
- Group Calls