|Token price||1 ETH = 4000 FLIXX|
|Tokens for sale||300,000,000|
|Bonus||24 hours of the sale will get a 30% discount (1 ETH = 5200 Flixx)
From day 2 to 7 — 25%discount (1 ETH = 5000 Flixx)
From day 7to day 14 — 20% discount (1 ETH = 4800 Flixx)
From day 14 to day 21 — 15% discount (1 ETH = 4600 Flixx)
From day 21 to day 30 — 10% discount (1 ETH = 4400 Flixx)
Flixxo’s open community allows consumers and creators to discover new ways of producing and consuming video together. Short form is dominating digital storytelling, lower barriers to creation are catalysing the growth of producers. Flixx is Flixxo’s token. It is used by users to watch videos, by producers to monetize their work and incentivize the network, and by advertisers to pay for a moment of your attention.
All the videos that you watch on your favourite platforms are stored and distributed using very expensive centralized servers, messing up and increasing the price of the content. In current models the options are paying for a subscription to watch a lot of media you may not be interested in, to spend a ridiculous amount of money on the videos that you really love, or to watch advertisement in exchange for content, which leaves producers with almost no return on their investment.
On Flixxo all users share any content they have on their device with the rest of the community. So, instead of an expensive centralized server, the information is distributed and shared through the network using Bittorrent protocol. Have you ever used Popcorn Time? This works in the same way.
Free from structural costs, producers can share the earnings from their content with the network that supports them. This way you get paid for helping us improve Flixxo, and you earn credits (in the form of digital tokens called Flixx) for watching higher quality content. Having no intermediaries means that the price you pay for watching the content that you actually want to watch is lower and fairer!
Flixxo is an app for smartphones and tablets, and also has a desktop and a web version. It can stream to the most popular cast products, such as Chromecast, and will have an app for smart TV ́s.
- The platform is being designed to be Frictionless
There is no need of having Bitcoins (nor any other cryptocurrency) or a credit card in order to start using Flixxo.On the contrary, as Flixxo builds up a market, users will be able to exchange their tokens (ERC20) for any other token or cryptocurrency, and they will have already learnt how to handle a wallet, and how to make and receive payments. Flixxo could be a killer application, with the potential of bringing a bunch of new users to the cryptocurrencies ecosystem.
- To have an incentive program that will decrease on time
We will give away Flixx to the distributors. Incentives for seeding will result in incentives for content creators. Early adopters, both distributors and creators, will be rewarded. This will help develop a true decentralized network for content distribution, and will attract authors for making their content available and choosing their own business model.
- To be easy to use and intuitive.
Anyone who had used any streaming service before will understand the platform in a blink of an eye. There will be a learning curve for users to understand the use of Flixx token, and we will make this process as easy and friendly as possible.
- To be a gaming and a social experience.
Gamification is the practice of applying game mechanics in non-game situations. These typically include points, achievements, high score table and other trappings of modern gaming. The game industry has spent a great deal of time refining what makes a game engaging and entertaining, and applying these principles to other business contexts.Then, earning Flixx and participating in the community has to be seen as a game, there are benchmarks on your social engagement that will be rewarded with incentives. It pushes members towards behavior that benefits the community. Tailoring the rewards set up for Flixxo community can allow us to reward things like good behavior, reaching a certain amount of shared videos, strong contributions, inviting friends, posting material that receives positive feedback and many other things. Providing both an extrinsic (such as merchandise, movie tickets, etc.) and intrinsic (tokens) rewards for the behavior we want to see is a great way to build a positive community culture.
- 30% of total, Flixx 300,000,000 will be sold and distributed over the Token Sale.
- 10% of total, Flixx 100,000,000 will be allotted for the development team and partners, vested proportionally in two years.
- 10% of total, Flixx 100,000,000 will remain for the company (Flixxo Limited, Gibraltar), covering the costs of the Token Allocation Event, advisors, bounty program, and future partnerships with authors. Tokens allocated for partnerships are only intended to be set as a warranty for uploaded content and are not to be cashed out. As authors need tokens in order to upload content, these tokens will be seen as a lean while they earn more tokens from further contributions.
- 50% of total, Flixx 500,000,000 will be distributed in a predefined and regulated manner via smart contract as an incentive for users and contributors to join the platform. Those incentives will decrease to zero over the first ten years and will be given away to users who join the platform and share content, as well as a reward for reaching certain social goals (basically as a way of building a strong community).
- Adrián Garelik
Co-Founder at RSK Labs Developing solutions for OTT since 1998. Film producer.
- Pablo Carbajo
Creator of Riecoin 15 year experience developing embedded systems at IBM, Toshiba
- Federico Abad
UX / UI Creator of PopCorn Time
- Javier D ́Ovidio
Co-Founder and VP of Operations at EDRANS AI and Big Data
- Olha Rymar
Head of Marketing and Communication
- Security Auditor
Sebastián Wain Coinfabrik
- Rodrigo Saiegh
Executive producer FAV! Media
- Michael Terpin
Transform Group CoinAgenda
- Dominic Zynis
Legal Advisor Gibraltar Law
- Q1 2016 - Flixxo foundation (DONE)
- Q2 2017 - Functional ALPHA (DONE)
- Q4 2017 - Token Generation and Distribution Event
- Q1 2018 - L.A. headquarters opening (content gathering)
- Q2 2018 - Fully functional platform premiere
- Q4 2018 - Network integration with other video platform (Flixxo white label)
- Q4 2018 - Flixxo Marketplace and decentralized Flixx exchange
- Q1 2019 - Flixx integration with other platforms (gaming, music, marketplaces)