|Minimum purchase||0.1 ETH|
|Token price||200 FLIP =1 ETH|
|Tokens suplay||100.000.000 FLIP|
|Hard cap||50 000 ETH|
|Equity on offer||43.2%|
|Bonus||Nov 1st, 2017 to Nov 8th, 2017 20%
Nov 8th, 2017 to Nov 15th, 2017 15%
Nov 15th, 2017 to Nov 22nd, 2017 10%
Nov 22nd, 2017 to Nov 29th, 2017 0%
Gameflip is at the forefront addressing the demand for liquidity for digital goods. Founded in 2014, our company is based in the Silicon Valley, California, USA, and funded by top tier venture capital investors, with more than $10 million raised. We have already built one of the largest digital goods marketplace platforms, with more than 2 million registered users and 500,000 monthly actives.
The platform has grown significantly in the last two years. We intend to leverage our deep knowledge of the gaming industry, the understanding of digital goods marketplaces, and the technological expertise of the current platform to grow and scale the new decentralized ecosystem.
We have built the Gameflip marketplace platform using the most advanced technology to deliver seamless, secure, and transparent peer-to-peer digital e-commerce, targeting the gaming demographic. Drawn from our years of experience in the gaming industry, Gameflip is uniquely positioned to deliver value and engagement to a wide range of gaming audience. Gamers can transact digital goods from a multitude of gaming platforms and from the broadest categories.
- Globally, gamers purchase over US$100 billion of digital goods each year.
- Most of these digital goods are locked within individual games, and gamers lose all of their value when they stop playing that game.
- The current infrastructure does not promote the liquidity, transparency or security required by gamers to buy, sell and trade digital goods.
- The FLIP token will leverage the Ethereum blockchain and ERC-20 token interface.
- This infrastructure and the FLIP smart contracts will eliminate questions of trust and protect the transacting gamers from fraud.
- Game developers and publishers will be given open-sourced plug-ins and software development kits (SDKs) from Gameflip for integration.
- access to the marketplace anywhere from the laptop or through iOS or Android mobile app
- highly effective fraud detection and prevention, enabling the ability to conduct transactions safely
- escrow of digital items where applicable, and auto delivery for instant gratification
- visibility to the seller’s reputation / ratings, and the ability to communicate with the seller directly for service or support
- advanced inventory management tools, including API access, for selling with ease
- option to choose from a wide range of digital goods on PC, mobile and console games; and from the broadest categories – in-game items, in-game currency, and digital codes.
- Real Ownership of Digital Goods
Gamers can own and securely store their digital goods on the blockchain
- Transact Instantly without Fraud
Gamers can freely buy and sell their digital goods instantly and safely with smart contracts
- Substantial Incentives for Game Publishers
Game developers and publishers will have new revenue streams and substantial incentives to adopt FLIP
- Free and Open-sourced SDKs
Developers can independently build tools and benefit from having their tools adopted by users
- Network Growth - 40,000,000 FLIP
- Gameflip - 14,000,000
- FLIP Advisors and Partners - 2,800,000
- FLIP Total - 100,000,000 FLIP
- JT Nguyen - Co-founder and CEO
- Terry Ngo - Co-founder and CTO
- Bryan Talbot - Head of Engineering
- Matheus Arnellas - Head of Live Operations
- Ed Kim - Head of Business Development
- Udayan Sharma - Head of Marketing
- Tony Simonovsky - ICO Success Manager
- Richard Melmom - Emeritus Partner at Bullpen Capital | Co-Founder of Electronic Arts (USA)
- Kotaro Yamagishi - CEO of Keio Innovation Initiative, Inc. | Board Member and Co-Founder of GREE, Inc. (Japan)
- Heiko Hubertz - CEO and Founder of WHOW Games GmbH | Founder of BIGPOINT GmbH (Germany)
- Yoon Im - SVP of Publishing & Platform of Perfect World (USA & Europe)
- Malte Barth - Head of esports at Modern Times Group (USA & Europe)
- Chris Akhavan - Chief Revenue Officer, Glu Mobile (USA)
- Billy Sungwoo Lee - COO of PayLetter Inc. (Korea)
- Takayuki Nagashima - CEO of Aeria, Inc. (Japan)
- Masahiro Yasu - CEO of ALIS (Japan)
- Kevin Xu - Blockchain Advisor
- 2014 December Gameflip Founded
Gameflip founded in Silicon Valley, California, USA Launched marketplace platform for iOS, Android, and Web in 2015
- 2016 Digital Goods Transactions
Added support for digital goods transactions into the Gameflip marketplace platform
- 2017 Q1 Closed Financing from Top VCs
Completed financing from top tier venture capital investors in Silicon Valley Achieved more than 2 million registered users and 500,000 monthly actives
- Oct 13 - Oct 20 Pre-sale
The crowdsale will begin at 5am UTC October 13th, 2017 and end at 5am UTC on October 20th, 2017
- Nov 1 - Nov 29 Public Crowdsale
The crowdsale will begin at 6am UTC November 1st, 2017 and end at 5:59am UTC on November 29th, 2017
- 2018 Q1 Core Features
- 2018 Q2 Integration with Game Publishers
Begin integration with publishers SDK for Unity and selected game engines Support FLIP transactions on Gameflip marketplace for integrated games
- 2018 Q3/Q4 Onboard Top Global Game Publishers
Launch portal for game publishers for faster integration and adoption Create support program to scale the ecosystem