|Token price||1 WEL = 0.0004 ETH|
|Tokens for sale||75,000,000|
|Hard cap||70.000.000 WEL|
|Distributed in ICO||50%|
|Bonus||Week 1 9%
Week 2 6%
Week 3 4%
MeetnGreetMe is a peer-to-peer platform for travel concierge service and lifestyle management where every traveler can request services tailored to their travel needs and budget. All delivered by resourceful local people.
From meeting upon arrival and accompanying during the stay to helping with organizing a bachelor party and finding business contacts, local MeetnGreeters are stuffed to deliver a wide range of tailormade services to help international travelers to travel carefree and save time for things that matter.
MeetnGreetMe is a community driven and trust based ecosystem where everyone is welcome to participate with their skills in accordance with their interests and get rewards for their contribution.
MeetnGreeters and all users of the platform who produce a MeetnGreetMe related value or benefit from using it.
The core value of the platform. All the interactions are built on the core interaction - creation and transfer of P2P travel concierge services.
An infrastructure for the value creation and value exchange between participants.
Crypto coins are issued to fuel MeetnGreetMe economy, encourage and incentivise desirable interactions.
Combining incentivized peer-to-peer interactions and advanced analytics we aim at producing highly personalized, behaviour based offers to radically change a process of planning and arranging travel related tasks and activities. All together it will contribute to MeetnGreetMe ultimate goal - to help people from around the world travel carefree, enjoy individualized adventure and feel welcome wherever they are.
WelcomeCoin is backed by real MeetnGreetMe services. It means that WelcomeCoins available for sale are directly correlated with the number of service hours which can be acquired on the platform. WEL is much more than just a means of payment. It’s an essential part of MeetnGreetMe philosophy of rewarding community and giving back for the contribution. Within the MeetnGreetMe ecosystem WelcomeCoin can buy what money can’t.
- Value Exchange
MeetnGreetMe participants will be rewarded with WELs for the value producing actions.
MeetnGreetMe charges MeetGreeters commission fee from transactions. In future p2p transfers will be supported as well with a minimum fee to execute it.
WEL serves as a reword for any actions connected with enriching user experience.
WelcomeCoin holders can be invited to participate in voting on certain questions and policies.
All the travelers can pay their MeetnGreeters for services in WelcomeCoins. Initially it will be possible to pay for MeetnGreetMe services in WELs and fiat currency.
- 50 % Crowdsale
- 25,5 % Reserve pool for ecosystem development
- 7 % Early stage backers and advisors
- 7,5 % Founders
- 7,5 % Team and future hires
- 2 % Bounty, referrals, contributors
- 0,5% Bounty manager
- Elena Shkarubo - Co-Founder and CEO
- Nick Vyhouski - Co-Founder & Product designer
- Andrew Gaidukevich - Co-Founder & CTO
- Ilja Satchok - Software Engineer
- Anna Bobekh - Digital Marketing Manager
- Lizaveta Dovgalova - UX/UI Designer
- Katya Klishchuk - Community Manager
- Aleksey Ladutska - Front-End Developer
- Lizaveta Dejkun - Customer Happiness Manager
- Hanna Zhyhar - Business Development Manager
- Ben Malpass - Advisors
- Anton Kulichkin - Advisors
- Dmitry Dudin - Advisors
- Dmitry Pytko - Advisors
- Ryan Schefke - Advisors
Proof of concept: Global Entrepreneurship Summit in Morocco; SXSW, Austin,TX; ProductHunt. Media coverage by recognised media like Business Insider, CoFounder, Go Europe etc.
- Incorporation in Estonia and residence in Business Incubator of the High Tech Park.
- Launch of a fully operational platform with payments, growth of the global community.
- MeetnGreetMe first customers - individuals and delegations; getting first revenue.
- February 2017
We launched a pilot with a new partner in London, Rome, Barcelona, Venice, Florence, Milan.
- March 2017
MeetnGreetMe received the UN recognition in Travel and Hospitality category.
- April 2017
We hit a mark of presence in 200 cities around the world.
- June 2017 - August 2017
Hot summer with different requests and a long list of changes to implement for advancing MeetnGreetMe platform and service.
We launched the first version of MeetnGreetMe messenger for Android.
- August - September 2017
The Blockchain experts joined our team to help us understand the advantages of blockchain technology for MeetnGreetMe further development.
- December 2017 - January 2018
- Q1 2018 CRM
- Advanced trust and Quality System introduced,
- Decentralized curation strategy prepared,
- Messenger for iOS launched,
- Community leaders in key cities selected and trained,
- Different roles users implemented
- Marketing, PR and sales activities for defined cities launched
- Q2 2018
- P2P payment system is in action
- Base of partners in selected cities developed
- Advanced CRM system built
- Community trained to pursue decentralized curation
- Local MeetnGreeters in key cities trained and incentivized
- Branding strategy development
- Partnership with travel related businesses/meta searches established
- Marketing, PR and sales activities for new key cities launched
- Q3 2018
- Role and location based database of partners introduced
- Advanced tools for managing and promoting MeetnGreetMe profiles introduced
- Sophisticated matching mechanism developed
- New partners in new cities added
- Q4 2018
- Smart contracts for decentralized curation integrated
- Local MeetnGreeters in new cities trained and incentivized, leaders selected
- Functionality for advertising introduced
- Q1 2019
- Further expansion of service
- Smart contracts for MeetnGreetMe services launched
- Big data preparation
- Q2-Q3 2019
- Preparing and testing basic algorithms
- Entering new markets
- Q4 2019
- Scaling algorithms