|Token price||500 PYP = 1 ETH|
|Distributed in ICO||40%|
|Hard cap||20,000 ETH|
|Min. investment||0.5 ETH|
|Bonus||Pre-sale up to 35%|
PayPro is a decentralized bank made for dealing with a new eco-system where value is represented in new forms thanks to Smart Contracts. Thus, PayPro is a decentralized financial-marketplace where any dApp can post its services. We are also developing a Wallet where users will be able to store crypto-currencies and any ERC-20 token.
After we have built PayPro, a user will be capable of storing ETH, BTC or GAS, for instance, and use the marketplace for investing in a crowdfunding platform, for instance. Likewise, the shares received from that investment in the form of tokens, will be also stored at PayPro. As a result of that, all the crypto-assets and liabilities of an individual will be represented in PayPro.
PayPro was born in 2015 as an online tool for making payments in 25 currencies saving up to 90% on hidden bank fees. We got regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, raised two funding rounds of €750,000 in total and spent a little bit more than a year in the market. We managed to process € 500,000 per month, which is not bad at all compared to the early beginnings of Kantox or Transferwise, for instance.
PayPro’s marketplace will be built as a decentralized application, also known as dApp. According to David Jonhston, a dApp must meet some criteria in order to be considered as such:
- The application must be developed open-source, it has to operate autonomously and the majority of tokens can not be controlled by an entity. Also, proposed improvements and market feedback may be adapted in the protocol.
- In order to access the application and to reward any contribution of value from miners or contributors, a cryptographic token is necessary.
- Tokens must be generated as proof of the value generated to the application.
- A decentralized Blockchain must be used to store data and records of operation in order to avoid any central point of failure.
Our first stage of development after closing the Token Sale will consist on integrating Ethereum in order to build a Wallet. This wallet will be capable of storing all major crypto-currencies and all tokens bought at our marketplace.
After the wallet has been built, we will start working on a marketplace where any decentralized financial-application will be capable of easily submitting their service to the portfolio. Users will rate and review services in order to create a ranking of suppliers.
- 20% is reserved for the current team and most importantly, the future team members’ motivation packages.
- 20% will be held by PayPro, under scrutiny of the community, to reach future sustainability through network revenue distributions.
- 15% is allocated to early investors & backers and future partnerships.
- 5% would be distributed out to the community over time as rewardsfor R&D and bounties.
- Pablo Ruiz - CEO
- Gabriel Llambias - CFO, COO
- Enric Giribet - CTO
- Qijiong Jiang - Blockchain developer
- Roger Baiget - Developer
- David Murray - MBA Class Advisor @ IE Business School
- Maximilian Von Sethe - Finance & Banking Manager @ Google
- Luis Font - 2 companies exited
- Rafael Conde del Pozo - Director of Innovation @ Vector ITC Group
- Franc Carreras - Marketing Prof. @ ESADE
- Julian Vinue - Advisor
- November 2017
Proof of concept release: an iOS app capable of holding and spending BTC is released into the market.
- December 2017
Project Management: we will spend 1 – 2 months on planning the development.
- February 2018
Kick-off: all the necessary hires and collaborations will have been done and the development will start.
- February 2018
Ethereum integration: Ethereum wallet integrated so users can store all major tokens in our wallet.
- July 2018
Marketplace Launch: we will launch a dApp Marketplace where all suppliers will be capable to integrate and offer their services.