|Token price||1 ETH = 500 PRXY|
|Tokens for sale||300,000,000|
|Bonus||Pre-sale: 1 ETH = 2,000 PRXY
First 5 days: 1 ETH = 1,500 PRXY
Next 5 days: 1 ETH = 1,000 PRXY
Last 5 days: 1 ETH = 500 PRXY
Proxy gives people a second factor for authorizing transactions via an NFC card encoded with a wallet’s private key. The key is stored encrypted on the card so only the owner, using the Proxy app, can use the card. Our server DOES NOT store this private key.
Whenever a transaction is initiated on a Proxy enabled wallet, the owner receives a notification and is asked to hold their card up to their phone for authorization. Other users can request funds using only a person’s username, making the initiation of the transaction extremely easy.
Users of Proxy are also given an in-app mechanism to message one another. Messages live for an optional maximum of 14 days and can be deleted by the sender. Users can easily send each other coin and negotiate any needed information exchange, all without needing to reveal any information about themselves, and all within the mobile app.
Proxy also provides a “merchant account”. Merchants are verified via our system, rated by users, and get a series of template smart contracts they can use to manage the sales of their services or products. As an example, a merchant can use a smart contract built to hold coin until a valid tracking number is issued back to the customer, at which time funds are released. We will also be proving contracts to handle subscription services. This added level of security makes customers more comfortable doing business and makes taking crypto payments turn-key for merchants.
In addition to tools for transactions, merchants get listed in our online mall (coming post-Token Sale). This makes it easy for customers to find them and their products/services. Major mobile platforms require restrictions on what services and products can be available, but this is a great way for foreign merchants to reach a wider international audience, and our web version will have fewer restrictions.
Finally, we will be providing simple forms and APIs so existing sites and services can easily integrate our payment platform. This can be as easy as a link on a Facebook page, or as seamless as a PayPal-like form during checkout.
- Proxy App
The Proxy App will be available in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store in late September 2017. The app leverages the NFC capabilities of the devices to allow easy second authorization using our physical cards. For iPhone users, this capability will only be available for iPhone7+ and iOS11+.
Users will be able to download the app, register with our services, and receive their first card free of charge. They can either choose to create a new wallet tied to this card or enter information about an existing wallet. We will have a variety of styles available.
When a new Proxy card is ordered, the information is encrypted in our app and sent to our servers where we print the physical card and then mail them to the user. Each order receives two cards: one to carry with you, one to keep in a safe location.
All encrypted key information is immediately removed from our server once the physical card is sent in the mail. It is important to note that the encryption used is tied to the user, so even if someone intercepts the card in the mail it can NOT be used by anyone else.
The app will allow users to manage their Proxy cards, message user to user, and register for merchant accounts. Each card/merchant account shows a display of balance, recent transactions, and basic information such as wallet address or QR code. The app is also used to receive push notifications of transfer requests and via the physical card and NFC reader, authorize transactions.
- Merchant Services
To start, our initial launch will include a landing page on our web site where anyone with a merchant account can receive payments. Merchants can use this link so members can enter their username and then authorize payments using their mobile app and Proxy card. The link can take an amount, contract template, and currency (ex: PRXY) for the transaction.
Canned smart contracts will be available for merchants to use and link via this simple landing page. No details will available about products at this initial launch, but with in-app messaging merchants can easily communicate with their customers and exchange any needed information.
Post-Token Sale, we will develop open APIs so other app developers can leverage our system. This will include:
- Authorization API. Users can log in using their username and Proxy NFC Card, making authentication a simple process but also 2-factor.
- Transaction API. Send payment requests to users, or send funds from an authorized card to any other user or merchant. This allows other apps to take in-app payments just like they do now via Apple Pay but using the Proxy system and cryptocurrency instead.
- Messaging API. Send notifications and messages to users on the Proxy network.
All transactions occur directly on the blockchain. Proxy acts as a software layer to make accessing the system easy, but we do not hold funds in a contract of our own. Certain canned contracts will be made available for merchants to leverage, and the code for these contracts will be made available in our GitHub.
- Ongoing development — 25%
- Marketing — 50%
- Operations (card printing, hosting costs) — 15%
- Administrative (lawyers, accountants, general overhead) — 10%
- Jay Noe — CEO and Android Developer
- Jason Blood — COO and iOS Engineer
- Joseph Miglietta — CTO and Backend Engineer
- Anton Gerasimov — Proxy’s Team is Growing!
- Eyal Hertzog & Bancor — announcing a partnership!
- Q3 (September) 2017 — Apps released to the public via Apple App Store and Google Play. Cards mailed as accounts are created.
- Q4 (October) 2017 — Token Pre-sale.
- Q4 (October) 2017 — Primary Token Sale.
- Q4 2017 — Token Sale custom card orders printed and mailed, development begins on full merchant stack.
- Q1 2018 — API development begins, as well as the launch of merchant stack including the web and mobile apps. Marketing efforts to acquire additional merchants and users.
- Q2 2018 — API opened to third party developers. Marketing continues to spread network and acquire additional users.