|Token price||1 TKC = 0.161 USD
1 ETH = 1,853 TKC
|Tokens suplay||280,000,000 TKC|
|Accepting||BTC, ETH, LTC|
|Goal||83,333 ETH ~ 25 million USD|
|Escrow||ICO wll be operated via a smart contract.|
|Bonus||BONUS TO INVESTORS: 40%|
Teky is an e-retailer of smart technology toys & courses to empower the present and future generation by technology, to improve their competitive capacity beyond robotic workforce and artificial intelligence.
TEKY was founded in June 2016 by the leading and reputed professionals in 3 main industries including Technology, E-Commerce, and Education, whose startups were invested by eBay.
MEK plans to target global market but support local languages; firstly it will focus to the targeted countries and consumers using English (for English-speaking consumers), Chinese (for the global Chinese community), indigenous languages in Southeast Asia (Vietnam, Bahasa, Tanalog, Thai) and other languages according to the business development road map.
With tens of thousands of different SKUs (stock keeping units), we will focus on the following categories:
- Electronics, Audio: computers, mobile phones, TVs, sound systems;
- Smart new Technology: smart houses & IOT; flying devices including drones, fly-cam; 3D printers, robots;
- Gadgets and smart toys for all ages;
- STEM toys: available for groups from 4 to 18 years old;
- Engineering parts, accessories and toolkits: Developed kit, creative kit; Electronic components; Sensors; Wireless & IOT; Batteries & Accessories; Tools of all kinds; Other accessories.
The coin TKC is MEK's prioritised payment method in expanding business activities. TKC tokens are aimed at the bitcoin community who are technology savvy and demanding. Payment with BTC, ETH, LTC .. and other fiat currency will be accepted on MEK at the later stage.
The total price is listed transparently by USD on the website to customers. Shipping costs will be calculated and displayed as soon as the customer places the order.
TKC, BTC, ETH... or other crypto currencies and fiat currencies will be accepted on MEK, with both traditional checkout or 1-click checkout method by tokenisation service. With its expertise in e-commerce and e-payment business, MEK provides a secure, simple and friendly payment service to its customers.
The international shipping fee shown on the website depends on the buyer's address, which includes all taxes (except for special cases that taxes can not be determined), international shipping charges, and handling delivery fee. MEK will work with the international and local logistics company for enabling consumer to purchase goods from oversea to their home’s door conveniently, to avoid the hassle of custom clearance procedure and give them peace of mind thanks to end-to- end services and tracking system.
Not only Tech and Gadget product available on MEK.store, this is also the 1st and biggest website for STEM education products checked-out with TKC, BTC, ETH etc..
While MEK.store is an important link in the supply of STEM learning equipment and accessories for the TEKY training ecosystem, it offers a competitive advantage in terms of quality, infrastructure, and training environment. By contrast, the STEM education ecosystem create advantages in a number of training points, such as franchises and school systems as sustainable distribution channels for the MEK.store with millions of customers every year.
- $3 million - Build, develop and maintain MEK’s platform and MEK’s infrastructure for decentralized model based on the Blockchain platform.
- $1 million - Marketing costs for pre-ICO and ICO campaigns.
- $16 million - for business development and marketing expenses.
- $4 million - HR expenses for MEK and TEKY to customers.
- $1 million - Administrative, office & other costs.
- Emme Dao - GROUP CEO & CO-FOUNDER
- Jack Yang - GROUP CTO & CO-FOUNDER
- Luca Mohammadi - Group CFO
- Francis Adriano - HEAD OF E-COMMERCE
- Lu Xiao Duan - HEAD OF SUPPLY CHAIN
- Kata JM - HEAD OF ACADEMY
- Tuan Lee - HEAD OF PRODUCT
- Philip N. Hileman - STEM EDUCATION SPECIALIST, TEKY ACADEMY
- Mint Lee - HEAD OF OFFLINE RETAIL & CO-FOUNDER
- Nguyen Hoa Binh - GLOBALISATION STRATEGY ADVISOR
- Nguyen Tien Anh - VENTURE CAPITAL ADVISOR
- Sean Colopy - CRYPTO CURRENCY ADVISOR
- Ashton Addison - COMMUNICATION ADVISOR
- Ngo Hoang Dong - TOKEN SALE ADVISOR
- Brenn Hill - TECHNICAL ADVISOR
- Vadim Budaev - MASS MARKETING ADVISOR
- Boris - ICO ADVISOR
- Harry - HR STRATEGIC MANAGER
- Larry Pham - FRANCHISING MANAGER
- Vicky Dao - PR EVENT MANAGER
- Duy Bui - PR EVENT MANAGER
- Akhilesh Arora - INTERNATIONAL COMMUNICATION COORDINATOR
- JUN-DEC 2016
Established the company; Developed the Edutech - Ecom ecosystem concept and prepared for the ICO plan
- JAN - MAR 2017
Successfully Raised a fund of $500,000 from angel investors and Nexttech Technology Corporation’s Incubator;
- MAR - JUN 2017
Operated business in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh; Awarded as Top 10 Social Impact brand in South East Asia and Top 4 at NextGen program in Switzerland
- JUN - SEP 2017
Set up two warehouses in China (Guangzhou) and USA (San Jose).
- OCT - DEC 2017
Run pre-ICO and ICO campaign and list TKC on crypto exchange; crowd funding with TKC Token sales and distribution; continuously develop MEK.store
- Q1 2018
Launch official website MEK.store under the business model mentioned in this White paper; accept TKC coins and other International payment methods including Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal;
- Q2 2018
Launch mobile application version; Access to US and Russia markets;
- Q3 2018
Develop an e-learning platform, form a ecosystem for online consumers with tech products and education services;
- Q4 2018
Expand to 30 franchised locations for courses and product distribution
- Q1 2019
Expand MEK business to other important markets including India & Southeast Asia; accept other crypto currencies as a payment methods (BTC, ETH, LTC etc…);
- Q2 2019
Bring ecosystem to the largest markets to Indonesia (261 million people) and Philippines (103 million people);
- Q3 2019
Expand MEK business to other important markets including Korea, Japan, North America, and Europe;
- Q4 2019
Expand ecosystem to the whole Southeast Asia; Accept payment terms in local fiat currencies in major market countries;
- Q4 2020
Become the most popular Cross border B2C website for STEM products in the US and Russia;
- Q3 2022
MEK.store becomes one of the largest Cross border B2C websites for Tech and smart-toy products and achieve revenues of 1 billion USD in 2022.
- Q4 2022
Become the No.1 Brand in STEM Education for children in Southeast Asia in terms of the number of training locations and online users with 55 million USD in revenue.