|Token price||1 ETH = 2500 ABYSS|
|Min. investment||0.1 ETH|
|Soft cap||10,000 ETH|
|Distributed in ICO||50%|
We have reached a point in the digital era, where there is no lack of game options. Whether played on a personal computer, video game console, mobile phone, tablet or even a watch, video games are accessible at absolutely any time. Over the past three decades we have witnessed the unprecedented development of video game industry, from plastic boxes with black-and-white Tetris to virtual reality helmets. Video games initially challenged other forms of entertainment; now they are the definitive leader.
It would seem that the biggest headache for video game developers should be creating content and an interesting product. In fact, the hardest part is finding a way to make the product stand out among the masses of other video game options and reach the end user. Advertising expenditures often account for more than half of the budget for video game development. The cost of traffic has steadily increased with the rise of the offers on the market. But what amount of advertising expenses is really effective?
The emergence of blockchain technology1 has enabled the creation of a next-generation digital distribution platform. Unlike Steam2, we plan to make a strong accent on F2P3 browser and client MMO games, as well as cryptogames4. The Abyss digital distribution platform offers a motivational and multilevel referral system, allowing players to earn from game and social activities and also from other gamers' payments. Developers, in turn, can reduce marketing expenses and earn even from their referral gamers who have already left for another game on the platform. Bonuses imply automatic payments to cryptocurrency accounts, the internal system for advertising offers and numerous additional services.
- Increasing income from a single user
a powerful, multilevel referral program whereby a user brought in by a developer provides the developer an income (paid in ABYSS tokens) from all payments and achievements in any other game on the platform.
- The player also profits
An analogous referral system is built on a viral basis whereby players receive income (paid in ABYSS tokens) for bringing in friends and their payments. Also the gamer can earn from different activities on the platform (achievements, content generation, internal CPA Network, etc.).
- Low entry threshold for the first check
dual currency options whereby all operations can be conducted in fiat money and the platform's own ABYSS tokens.
- Convenience of using tokens
tokens can be transferred to cryptocurrency accounts both manually and automatically.
- Saving money on marketing
an internal system of advertising offers (based on ABYSS tokens) enables traffic to be exchanged with other developers, receiving and passing along only relevant users.
- The Abyss is a gamification service
a well-planned system of syndicates (Masternodes) enables the platform's users to be organized into communities that become sources of income (paid in ABYSS tokens) for participants. It is one of the methods of controlling the volatility of tokens.
- Personal five-level referral program
- Earnings from personal and joint achievements
- Monetization of content created
- Earning extra income at in-game auction
- Syndication to earn from joint activities
- Tokens withdrawn to personal Ethereum-wallet
- Personal five-level referral program
- Target and content-generating audience at the start of the project
- Access to specialized game statistics
- Multilingual 24/7 customer support service
- Convenient traffic rotation mechanism in every game on the platform
- Simple techniques to get internal and external traffic
- Vladimir Kurochkin - President
- Artem Veremeenko - Executive producer
- Vladimir Martynov - CTO
- Elena Morina - CMO
- Aleksandr Zhigarenko - Head of Business Development
- Albert Tugushev - Head of Development Department
- Aleksey Kobelev - Tech Lead, Blockchain Engineer
- Ivan Panevin - Lead Programmer
- Stepan Leschenko - Art-Director
- Anton Chertikovtzev - Maintenance Director
- Artem Savin - HR
- Q3 2008
- Foundation of Destiny.Games (gaming company)
- Q3 2016
- The idea of a state-of-the-art gaming portal creation
- Q2-Q3 2017
- Testing the opportunity of blockchain technology integration into the new concept
- Q4 2017
- Presenting the concept of The Abyss - a new generation gaming platform
- Conducting the Token Sale
- Q1 2018
- Commencing The Abyss platform development
- Adding tokens to the cryptocurrency exchanges
- Q2-Q3 2018
- Active phase of platform development
- Legal and financial preparation for the launch of the project
- Partnership agreements with gaming projects
- Q4 2018
- The first version of the platform with the startup gaming package
- API for project integration
- Unified bi-currency billing
- Unified system of authorization
- The first integration of multilevel referral programs
- Q1-Q4 2019
- Active development of the platform:
- Expansion in the number of connected projects;
- Introducing the personalization and socialization systems;
- Introducing the detailed reporting system;
- Introducing the internal offers system.
- Q1-Q4 2020
- The expansion of platform functionality:
- Multilevel motivational programs;
- The ability of content generation and evaluation;
- Joint gaming achievements.
- Further extension of the platform